LITCHBOROUGH TEASHOP WALK (AG80)
LITCHBOROUGH, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Julia Doherty
- Approx 5.1 miles circular walk
- Not very dog friendly (lots of stiles)
- Photo challenge – See if you can find an old well, an ancient pub, a face carving in an unusual place and a hedgehog driving a tractor!
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions and overgrown during the summer months.