Crick & Yelvertoft (AG03)
Crick and Yelvertoft Loop, Northamptonshire – Downloadable walk (print and digital)
- An easy walk with flat terrain but there is one (optional) hill to climb.
- The route some amazing views, hidden plaques, fabulous canal walk, quaint English villages and beautiful woods.
- There are no stiles so this walk is dog-friendly.
- There are often cattle/sheep on the land, so please be careful if you do have a dog.
- Download includes photos of each turn with an easy to follow map/instructions & GPX files with Alltrails links
- Each AG walk comes with a photo challenge, a video of the walk, and a link that you can use in the Alltrails app.
Suitable for all seasons.