Dreamcatcher Electric Heated Throw Blanket
I am lucky enough to have a heater in my Campervan, but it is rather noisy and eats through LPG gas at a considerable amount. This week I invested in a heated throw and I must say, it’s amazeballs. For those living or working in a campervan during the UK cold autumn/winter months then I highly recommend getting one of these. It saves money, keeps you warm all day and takes up very little electricity.
The heated throw that I invested in has:-
- LUXURY: It feels luxurious and very fluffy! The heated blanket includes an easy-to-operate control making it simple to find exactly the right setting for you. Min is size: 160 x 120cm and is big enough to fit a double bed or sofa. It has a very long cable (2.4m). For those in a campervan, the voltage is 220-240, the Wattage is 110-120W and comes with a standard 3-pin BS plug.
- EASY TO OPERATE: You can select a choice of up to nine heating settings and it heats instantly. You can also set a timer which is handy.
- Low Running costs 3p per Hour based on the current UK Energy Tariff
- SAFETY FEATURES: It provides great flexibility by allowing you to set the auto shut-off for either one or nine hours later, making it perfect for short spells and overnight use, auto shut-off for your safety and peace of mind. The electric heated throw has 9 heating levels, while an easy-to-operate control makes it simple to find exactly the right setting. 2 2-YEAR GUARANTEE.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: A detachable controller enables you to easily machine wash your electric blanket at 40 degrees. It says “easily detachable” but you still need a screwdriver to remove the controller section. I do like the idea of being able to throw it in the wash if I need to.