BOROUGH HILL COAT HANGER WALK (AG71)
BOROUGH HILL COAT HANGER WALK – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Rod & Julie Giles
- Approx 7.5 miles circular walk
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is to see if you can spot a special commemorative bench, a globe sun house, unusual iron gates and gorgeous alpacas.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.