BOROUGH HILL COAT HANGER WALK (AG71)
BOROUGH HILL COAT HANGER WALK – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Rod & Julie Giles
- Approx 7.5 miles circular walk
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is to see if you can spot a special commemorative bench, a globe sun house, unusual iron gates and gorgeous alpacas.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.