Treat of the week – A New Travel Adapter
I think I am the only person who will get excited when a bit of gear gets broken. When I discovered that my 4 way USB travel adapter was no longer working I spent a little bit of time on YouTube and Amazon researching for a new product. My criteria was:-
- Was there a plug adapter that was not big and bulky
- Was there something that was extremely light?
I stumbled across the Mu travel adapter and at £21.95 I thought “let’s give it a go”. I didn’t have much time as I was flying out to Belfast in two days, so I clicked the Amazon Prime button (yes, I know, Belfast has the same plug sockets as the UK, but I didn’t know that at the time!). When it arrived I was surprised at how light it was and more importantly, it was super skinny! The UK plug folds up which is rather nifty!
- Worlds Slimmest USB Charger
- Single Port USB Charger
- Smart chip to safely charge all devices
- Folds Flat
What don’t I like about it?
- As you can see from the video, the UK one is a bit tough to slide out!
- There is no little bag to put the accessories.
- It comes with a lightning cable, but there is no other cables. It would be nice to have a dual micro-usb/lightning cable.
This week was a good week – thank you, everyone.
Have Your Own Adventure
A Taste of The Camino – La Rioja£280.00
Add to basket
London Nose & Ear Hunt£15.00
Peak District Walking Weekend£39.00 – £48.00
THE WEIRD SKELETON SCULPTURE WALK (approx 8 miles)£10.00