OMM ROTOR INSULTATED SMOCK
This is perfect for a mid-layer / puffy jacket all in one. I know it is expensive, but when you look at the weight-to-warmth ratio then you can see where your money is going. This will be a staple for all of my long-distance hikes (including the PCT).
I have the medium which weighs just 219g. This will replace my mid layer, my puffy and my pillow, so I am very pleased with this find!
* Windproof and continues to insulate even if wet
* Zipped through an insulated hand and map pocket.
* The kangaroo pocket is reversible to form a fleece pillow (which zips up both sides (I love this feature!).
* Loose-laid outer shell
* YKK® chest zip with a draft flap behind
* Primaloft® Luxe loose fill collar
* Velcro tabbed cuffs
* Drawcord hem