Mud Daddy Dog & Boot Washer
Our little Jackapoo, Ava, loves a good muddy puddle, but I found that I was avoiding muddy walks with her as I wasn’t keen on getting my van all filthy. A friend has a mud-daddy for his border collie and I realised that it would not just be a good product for my dog, but also for my muddy boots and wellies. I love that you can add warm water to it (and it keeps warm for about 2 hrs). You can still the Mud Daddy it with cold water.
- ✔ MUD REMOVER: Perfect solution for removing fresh mud or dirt from surfaces; pressure washer suitable for cleaning paws, hooves, boots, bikes, wellies, tyres and more.
- ✔ MULTI PURPOSE: Wash dogs paws before they get in the car; scrub football boots when the children come back from the field; clean bicycle tyres before wheeling into the house; whatever the mud you wish to remove Mud Daddy is the only tool you need.
- ✔ ECO-FRIENDLY: Uses 90% less water than a hosepipe; uses 80% less water than a jet wash, environmentally friendly option.
- ✔ PORTABLE: Practical portable device; compact in design, ideal for taking in the car for dog walks, camping or festivals with heavy-duty hose and built-in sprayer brush.
- ✔ EASY USE: Simply fill with hot or cold water, add shampoo or cleaning fluid as you desire, pump the handle and the water will flow, use the handy brush attachment to scrub away the dirt.