MONTANE PRISM GLOVES
I suffer from Raynauds Syndrome which simply means I have very poor circulation which is extremely painful when hiking in cold weather. It’s essential that my feet and had stay as warm as possible.
These gloves are both lightweight and super warm.
- Pertex Quantum Eco – Provides light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft.
- DWR – Provides resistance from rain.
- Primaloft Gold Insulation – Is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying.
- Brushed Microfleece Lining – Both warm and wicks sweat away from the surface of the skin.
- Elastic Wrist – Provides a secure and comfortable fit.
- Weight – 59g with stuff sack (on my scales).