CRAGHOPPER CROP HIKING SHORTS
In the summer of 2022 we hit an all-time heat record of 41 degrees! I have always walked in hiking leggings that I have worn for years that were just too warm. I feel very self-conscious with my “chicken legs” in regular shorts, so I thought I would give these Craghopper Kiwi Pro Crop Hiking Shorts a go and see how I get on. I took them with me to Spain where the heat was in a constant 35+ degrees and they kept me dry, cool and comfortable.
- Smartdry Eco – I vouch that they dry super fast! I washed mine every night on the Camino.
- Recycled Materials – love this!
- Main: 96% Polyamide, 4% Elastane; Pocket Bags: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton – they are stretchy, but feel like cotton.
- Pockets – zipped pockets on each side, plus a bigger pocket on the back.
- Secret little eye glass cloth attached to the inside of the lefthand pocket (which I used a lot!).
- They come in various colours. I now have the Dove Grey and the Ocean Blue Colours.