EAST HADDON CLOGS WALK (AG83)
EAST HADDON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Rachel Cooley
- Approx 6.1 miles circular walk
- Small dog friendly (a few stiles)
- Photo challenge – We have lots of photo challenges on this route. Jubilee Gardens Folly, Clogs on a fence, Holdenby Arch, an ugly statue and owl thatch art.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions and overgrown during the summer months.