HANNINGTON HIKE (AG79)
HANNINGTON HIKE, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Julia Doherty
- Approx 10.5 miles circular walk
- Small dog friendly (a few stiles)
- Photo challenge – See if you can find a sundial, a pear orchard, a weird sign and some unusual steps!
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions and overgrown during the summer months.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.