LINFORD PONDS, MK (AG57)
LINFORD PONDS (Milton Keynes) – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Alison Keighly
- Approx 5.6 miles circular walk.
- Your challenge is to photograph a flying fox on a bicycle, mini Stonehenge and a giant lizard.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions as well as audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.