HARLESTONE LOOP (AG07)
Harlestone Villages Walk, Northamptonshire – Downloadable walk (print and digital)
- A beautiful walk with a mix of terrain. From stunning lakes, to small woods covered in wild garlic.
- Be careful of flying golf balls and take time to visit the church.
- There are a couple of stiles and also cows/sheep on this particular trail, so please keep dogs on a lead.
- Fabulous food at the pub, and if you visit the church on a Sunday during the summer months then grab tea and cake made by the locals.
- Download includes photos of each turn with an easy to follow map/instructions.
- Each AG walk comes with a photo challenge, a video of the walk, and a link that you can use in the Alltrails app.
Suitable for all seasons.