SNORSCOMB AND FAWSLEY CIRCULAR
Dates: 12th February 2022
- Discount for Orange Club members
- The walk: This is a beautiful walk but be warned, you will be climbing a few hills today. If the weather is good then you are in for a real treat. We will stop for a break and a quick sarnie at Fawsley.MEETING PLACE: Meet in the car park at 9.45am, ready to leave at 10am.
ABOUT THE WALK – grade: Moderate to Challenging Walk
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Good walking shoes/boots (and other clothes of course!).
- A drink. (min of 1 litre)
- A packed lunch
- Walking poles (not essential).
- If this is a training hike for you and you already have your backpack for your adventure then please bring this with you.
GET OUTSIDE AND GET INSPIRED, GO TAKE A HIKE!
Find out more by clicking the tabs below the photos.
COVID REFUND POLICY
COVID REFUND GUARANTEED
If your trip is cancelled due to Covid choose from free date changes, account credit, or a full refund.
Full Financial Protection: Your money is safe. Every booking is fully financially protected.
WHAT OUR COVID REFUND GUARANTEE INCLUDES:
If your trip is cancelled by Adventure Geek at any time up to the day of departure you will be offered the option to:
- Move to a new date.
- Convert your booking into account credit – which can be put towards any future adventure of your choice.
- Get a full refund. We process 100% of refunds within 14 days.
If your trip is going ahead but you need to cancel 30 days or less before departure due to Covid-19 we agree to waive our normal cancellation terms and offer you the option to move to a new date, convert to account credit or a full refund in the event that:
- You are prevented from travelling due to your government banning non-essential travel to the destination.
- You are prevented from travelling due to a national or local lockdown.
- You are prevented from travelling due to quarantine requirements on your return.
WHAT OUR COVID REFUND GUARANTEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Your normal cancellation terms will apply if you need to cancel your trip for the following reasons:
- You or a family member is diagnosed with Covid and you are required to self-isolate, which prevents you from travelling.
- A close relative is diagnosed with Covid and you are required to care for them.
- You are denied boarding to your flight due to failing Covid checks.
- You are unable to join your trip due to not fully complying with the testing or vaccination requirements to enter the destination country.
We recommend customers take out travel insurance with specific Covid-19 cancellation and curtailment provision which is now available from many reputable providers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I bring?
We will provide a full kit list once you have booked your adventure. How fit do I need to be?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.