PEAK PILGRIMAGE 2022
£210.00 – £260.00
The Peak Pilgrimage Trail is not just a walking holiday, it's a vacation, a vacation from life. The 35 mile Peak Pilgrimage is a beautiful walk between Ilam and Eyam, two villages devastated by plague in the 17th century. There are higher mountains, steeper tracks and greater walking challenges in other parts of Britain, but nowhere is the walking more lovely, relaxing, accessible and soul-restorative than in the Peak District National Park. This is a journey for anyone who likes walking.
WALKING DATES: 28th, 29th & 30th May 2022
Note: accommodation is three nights from 27th – 29th May.
- Optional accommodation (or book your own)
- An experienced guide on the ground.
- Private shuttle service back and forth to the trail head.
- Peak Pilgrimage passport and guidebook (collect stickers along the trail from the churches)
- A fitness plan, plus organised training hikes (access to the Orange Club) to get you ready for your challenge.
GET OUTSIDE AND GET INSPIRED, GO TAKE A HIKE!
Find out more by clicking the tabs below the photos.