PHONE MOUNT FOR TRIPOD/TREKKING POLE
This Miikare phone mount ticks so many boxes for those that like to vlog on the trail. I attach mine to the top of my trekking pole (here) but it will also easily attach to any tripod that has a 1/4″ thread on the top.
- You can use it in portrait or landscape mode, and you can adjust the angle for a perfect vlogging/selfie stick style.
- I love the clamp feature as well – so you can attach it to fences, gates, desks etc.
- The ABS phone holder features two spring-loaded clamps that ensure objects stay firm and securely on it. Each contact surface has non-slip silicone pads to protect your device and the desk from scratches.
- It folds up neatly so that it is compact. This is handy on top of the trekking pole, but it also means that you can pop it in your pocket with ease.
- It fits all phones – yep, even the big phones such as the iPhone Plus range.