Farthingstone Rolling Stones Walk (AG02)
Farthingstone Village loop – Rolling Stones Walk, Northamptonshire – Downloadable walk (print and digital)
- The shape of the walk looks like a pair of lips, hence “Rolling Stones” walk.
- An easy walk with flat terrain and no big hills.
- The route includes a hidden garden, open fields, nice villages, a UFO and a golf course.
- There are lots of stiles and often cattle/sheep on the land, so please be careful if you have a dog.
- Download includes photos of each turn with an easy to follow map/instructions.
- Each AG walk comes with a photo challenge, a video of the walk, and a link that you can use in the Alltrails app.
Suitable for all seasons.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.