SUMMER LEYS & DODDINGTON – AG76
SUMMER LEYS & DODDINGTON LOOP – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Alison Snelling & Paul Drake
- Approx 3.85 miles circular walk
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is to spot a Desert Rats panzer vehicle that would have been used in World War Two in North Africa!
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.