BRAUNSTON COVERT WALK (AG75)
BRAUNSTON COVERT WALK – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Annette Cunningham
- Approx 4.4 miles circular walk
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is to spot a thatched goose (not on a house), a grumpy old man stone, a bomb hole and two geocaches.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.