BRAUNSTON COVERT WALK (AG75)
BRAUNSTON COVERT WALK – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Annette Cunningham
- Approx 4.4 miles circular walk
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is to spot a thatched goose (not on a house), a grumpy old man stone, a bomb hole and two geocaches.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.