EARLS BARTON (AG72)
EARLS BARTON – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Alison Snelling
- Approx 7.3 miles circular walk
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is to spot the historic monument of The Sotherby’s, tip your hat to Reggie and find a hidden geocache.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.