EARLS BARTON (AG72)
EARLS BARTON – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Alison Snelling
- Approx 7.3 miles circular walk
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is to spot the historic monument of The Sotherby’s, tip your hat to Reggie and find a hidden geocache.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.