EYDON GNOME WALK (AG70)
EYDON GNOME WALK – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Julia Doherty / Sarah Powell
- Approx 5.7 miles circular walk
- Small dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is to find the butterfly house, a few gnomes, a stained glass fence and seven telephone boxes in one garden!
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.