EYDON GNOME WALK (AG70)
EYDON GNOME WALK – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Julia Doherty / Sarah Powell
- Approx 5.7 miles circular walk
- Small dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is to find the butterfly house, a few gnomes, a stained glass fence and seven telephone boxes in one garden!
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.