DODFORD HOBBIT HOUSE WALK (AG68)
DODFORD HOBBIT HOUSE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Rod & Julie Giles
- Approx 5.8 miles circular walk
- Dog-friendly walk
- There are a few photo challenges on this route! . See if you can spot the phone box lending library and a gorgeous hobbit house.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.