BRAFIELD ROUNDS (AG67)
BRAFIELD ROUNDS – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Julia Doherty
- Approx 8.4 miles circular walk
- Small dog friendly (with alternate dog routes)
- A fantastic walk with lots to see and do. Includes Castle Ashby, Denton, Whiston and a Magic Faraway Tree.
- Your photo challenge is to find a stain glass pig window, a geocache, chickens, a rookery and a field of alpacas.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.