BRAFIELD ROUNDS (AG67)
BRAFIELD ROUNDS – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Julia Doherty
- Approx 8.4 miles circular walk
- Small dog friendly (with alternate dog routes)
- A fantastic walk with lots to see and do. Includes Castle Ashby, Denton, Whiston and a Magic Faraway Tree.
- Your photo challenge is to find a stain glass pig window, a geocache, chickens, a rookery and a field of alpacas.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.