SILVERSTONE BIRDIE WALK (AG66)
SILVERSTONE BIRDIE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Emma Sapsford
- Approx 4.7 miles circular walk
- Not dog-friendly (lots of stiles & horses)
- If Strava Art is your thing then you will love this one!
- Your photo challenge is to find a hidden geocache in a brick, a tree in a fence and a selfie with a horse.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.