ROADE RAMBLE (AG65)
ROADE RAMBLE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Rachel Cooley
- Approx 4.7 miles circular walk
- Small dog-friendly walk (two stiles that are not dog friendly)
- Your photo challenge is to find two geocaches and a sundial. Also, see if you can spot a beacon, lots of windmills, lovely brown sheep and a fabulous view of Courteenhall House.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.