ROADE RAMBLE (AG65)
ROADE RAMBLE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Rachel Cooley
- Approx 4.7 miles circular walk
- Small dog-friendly walk (two stiles that are not dog friendly)
- Your photo challenge is to find two geocaches and a sundial. Also, see if you can spot a beacon, lots of windmills, lovely brown sheep and a fabulous view of Courteenhall House.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.