NORTON EIGHT (AG63)
NORTON EIGHT – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Julia Doherty
- Approx 5 miles circular walk (shaped in a figure of 8, hence the name)
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is an unusual memorial, two geocaches a classic car collection and a strange listed building.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.