NORTON EIGHT (AG63)
NORTON EIGHT – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Julia Doherty
- Approx 5 miles circular walk (shaped in a figure of 8, hence the name)
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is an unusual memorial, two geocaches a classic car collection and a strange listed building.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions and audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.