UPTON & PINEHAM ACTIVITY TRAIL (AG61)
UPTON & PINEHAM ACTIVITY TRAIL – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Alison Snelling
- Approx 4.3 miles circular walk.
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your photo challenge is a little bit cryptic! Where may you need to be careful crawling? Photo a blue bounce! and see if you can spot the insect hotel!
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions as well as audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.