EMBERTON AMBLE (AG59)
EMBERTON AMBLE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Alison Keighley
- Approx 5.2 miles circular walk.
- Not dog friendly as there are lots of stiles.
- Your challenge is to photograph a lizard and a memorial clock tower.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions as well as audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.