EMBERTON AMBLE (AG59)
EMBERTON AMBLE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Alison Keighley
- Approx 5.2 miles circular walk.
- Not dog friendly as there are lots of stiles.
- Your challenge is to photograph a lizard and a memorial clock tower.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions as well as audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.