LINFORD PONDS, MK (AG57)
LINFORD PONDS (Milton Keynes) – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Alison Keighly
- Approx 5.6 miles circular walk.
- Your challenge is to photograph a flying fox on a bicycle, mini Stonehenge and a giant lizard.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions as well as audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.