DAVENTRY PARKS AND GUSHER TRAIL (AG54)
DAVENTRY PARKS & GUSHER TRAIL – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
This walk includes an audio version.
- Approx 3.1 miles circular walk.
- Dog-friendly walk
- Your challenge is to photograph a giraffe, an unusual telephone box, and strange train/bus stop signs.
- For those that enjoy a bit of treasure hunting, there are two geocaches to find on this walk.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions as well as audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.