ROTHERSTHROPE RAMBLE (AG53)
ROTHERSTHORPE RAMBLE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
This walk includes an audio version.
- Approx 4.4 miles circular walk.
- Dog-friendly walk – although there are a couple of awkward stiles.
- Your challenge is to photograph a hidden squirrel, a silver jubilee plaque, and an unexploded bomb (sign).
- For those that enjoy a bit of treasure hunting, there is a geocache to find on this walk.
- The map includes turn by turn photo instructions as well as audio prompts.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.