BRAUNSTON & SAWBRIDGE (AG44)
BRAUNSTON & SAWBRIDGE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Approx 7.8 miles circular walk.
- Dog-friendly walk (except one stile)
- Lovely views, lots of gates and bridges and a bit of history along the way.
- Photo challenge includes an unusual listed building.
- The map includes photos and full instructions.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.