BRAUNSTON & SAWBRIDGE (AG44)
BRAUNSTON & SAWBRIDGE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Approx 7.8 miles circular walk.
- Dog-friendly walk (except one stile)
- Lovely views, lots of gates and bridges and a bit of history along the way.
- Photo challenge includes an unusual listed building.
- The map includes photos and full instructions.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.