WEST HADDON (AG43)
WEST HADDON – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Approx 4.3 miles circular walk.
- Dog-friendly walk
- No stiles, lots of gates, funny signs, horses, echo tunnels, fields of corn, doves, historic villages, and stunning views.
- Photo challenge includes a circle seat and a white peacock!
- The map includes photos and full instructions.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.