WEST HADDON (AG43)
WEST HADDON – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Approx 4.3 miles circular walk.
- Dog-friendly walk
- No stiles, lots of gates, funny signs, horses, echo tunnels, fields of corn, doves, historic villages, and stunning views.
- Photo challenge includes a circle seat and a white peacock!
- The map includes photos and full instructions.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can get muddy in wet conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.