UPTON & DUSTON MILL RESERVOIR WALK (AG38)
UPTON AND DUSTON MILL RESERVOIR – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- 4.4-mile circular walk.
- Dog-friendly walk (no stiles)
- This walk includes elements of Upton Country Park, Duston Mill (or Sixfields) Reservoir, the River Nene, and a short stroll along the Grand Union Canal. If you like a “water” walk then this is for you.
- Photo challenge includes a seat with a view at sunset.
- Map includes photos and full instructions.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons.