WASHLANDS NATURE RESERVE (AG37)
WASHLANDS NATURE RESERVE Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- 4.6-mile walk.
- Dog-friendly walk (some livestock)
- Northampton Washlands is one of the most important refuges for wetland birds in Europe
- Explore the quaint village of Little Houghton.
- Photo challenge includes a strange bull and a slice of history.
- Map includes photos and full instructions.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from the Alltrails link provided.
Suitable for all seasons.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.