AG103 – NEWNHAM NUTTERY AND WILD FLOWER TRAIL
NEWNHAM NUTTERY WILD FLOWER TRAIL – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Jane Ward
- Approx 7 miles circular walk
- Dogs – Small dogs only (stiles)
- Photo Challenge – Your challenge is to take a photo of an amazing dragon and a cute little hobbit house.
- The map includes turn-by-turn photo instructions and a risk assessment video.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from Alltrails or OS Maps link provided.
Suitable for all seasons, although it can be a bit muddy in wet weather.