AG101 – FLORE & NETHER HEYFORD
FLORE & NETHER HEYFORD, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE – Self-guided walk (print and digital)
- Walk author – Julia Doherty
- Approx 3.2 miles circular walk
- Dogs – Super dog friendly (no stiles or livestock)
- Photo challenge – an unusual box, a gate to nowhere, an Ox Hovel, a secret dog gate and a deep hollow.
- The map includes turn-by-turn photo instructions and a risk assessment video.
- If you prefer to use technology, then this download also includes GPX files available from Alltrails or OS Maps link provided.
Only suitable for summer months when dry (very muddy in the wet months).