West Hunsbury, Northamptonshire – Downloadable walk (print and digital)
- A fabulous walk exploring the country park, the lakes, hidden walkways that you may not have known about and of course the forest trail.
- Take a moment on the top of Hunsbury Hill and see if you can spot the express lift tower. This view is particularly lovely if you walk at night – Northampton looks like a huge Christmas tree!
- A dog friendly walk. No stiles, no livestock.
- Refreshments can be found at the Dovers Return Cafe, or of course Tescos!
- Download includes photos of each turn with an easy to follow map/instructions.
- Each AG walk comes with a photo challenge, a video of the walk, and a link that you can use in the Alltrails app.
Suitable for all seasons.
Special thank you to Mark Vincent for being the model/pointer in these photos.