Badby & Fawsley (AG05)
Badby & Fawsley Walk, Northamptonshire – Downloadable walk (print and digital)
- This route can be quite strenuous as there are a few climbs.
- You will weave your way through Badby Woods and witness the amazing vista over the Fawsley Grounds.
- See the wonderful Fawsley Church as you meander along the Knightley Way.
- Spot swans, ginormous ant hills, wonderful views and a strange child memorial site in the woods.
- There are limited stiles so this walk is dog-friendly.
- There are often cattle/sheep on the land, so please be careful if you do have a dog.
- Download includes photos of each turn with an easy to follow map/instructions.
- Each AG walk comes with a photo challenge, a video of the walk, and a link that you can use in the Alltrails app.
Suitable for all seasons.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.