Welcome to the Adventure Geek Loyalty Programme
Adventure Geek is part adventure and part geek! We love the outdoors and nature, but we also like geeky things such as flashy shoe lights, clever walkie-talkies and apps! If you have already attended an Adventure Geek walk then you will know that at the end of the walk we declare the stats for the route. For example, the mileage, speed, distance and calories burnt – we just love the geekiness of it all.
Keeping in touch with our geekiness, we have now introduced a super easy loyalty system to encourage people to get outside.
Here’s how it works:-
- Check-in using the free LoyalZoo app (or simply tell us at check-in that you are here).
- 1 point – a regular walk.
- 1 point – if you have contributed in some way (at the walk leaders discretion).
- 2 points – if you volunteer to be a tail walker.
- 2 points – for assisting with a scope walk
- 5 points – for a volunteer Walk Leader (you must be first aid qualified and know the route you are leading)
- 10 points – for attending a micro/epic adventure ie: weekends away.
Points mean prizes. What do I get?
If you have earned 50 points you can now redeem your points to earn an extra 10% off an Adventure Geek Micro Adventure.
A Micro-Adventure will be a day trip or weekend away, such as a trip to Snowdon, or a weekend walking along the Cotswold Way/Purbeck area etc.
Trade your Adventure Geek 100 points for an Adventure Geek embroidered patch.
If you have saved up 150 points then you can redeem those points for 20% discount from a Micro-Adventure
If you have saved 200 points then you can redeem these for a 20% discount on a full walking holiday (such as the Camino, Peak Pilgrimage etc) – a walking holiday is for more than 4 days in duration.
If you would prefer to save your points to win actual prizes, then 300 points can be redeemed for one of the following items:-
- Adventure Geek High Visibility Vest
- Adventure Geek Hoodie
- Adventure Geek Beanie
- Adventure Geek Baseball cap
- Adventure Geek Hiking Boot Bag