- This event has passed.
ASHBY ST LEDGERS PUB WALK | 5 MILES | MODERATE | NORTHANTS
July 19, 2021 @ 6:15 pm - 8:15 pm BST
These tickets are now available for members and non-members. If you are interested in joining the walking club, then click here to find out more.
Please arrive by 6.15 pm we will set off at 6.30 pm sharp.
MEETING PLACE: Meet outside the pub. Note: only park in the pub if you intend to stop for refreshments after the walk. (Awesome pub!).
Note: we often meet in places where there is no postcode, so we encourage you to use What3Words app which will take you to the exact location.
Click the link above, then click “Navigate using Google Maps”
WALK LEADER(S): Annette Cunningham & Julia Doherty
IS THIS WALK DOG FRIENDLY? Not really. There is a lot of stiles on this trail, as well as a road crossing and cows. So please leave your furry friends at home for this particlar walk.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Good trainers or walking shoes (and other clothes of course!).
- A drink.
- Hand sanitizer
RULES FOR THE WALK WITH REGARDS TO GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES:-
- We will try to adhere to a 2m rule where possible, however, a 1m social distancing will be required during the walk at all times.
- At the beginning of the walk, we will insist that everyone uses hand sanitizer as we will be touching stiles and gates etc during the walk. (Please bring your own, but your walk leader will also have a supply).
- Your walk leader is not allowed to carry personal possessions for you. Please bring a bag with drink/pockets to carry keys/hats/gloves etc (think about supporting the AG brand by purchasing an AG rucksack!).
- Until restrictions are lifted we are not allowed to assist each other over stiles, ditches etc unless we are from the same household, or in a social bubble. With this in mind, you will need to be fit enough to cope with stiles etc independently.
- If you wish to bring and PPE, masks etc, please do. All walk leaders will also carry sanitizer, protective gloves and the first aid kit.
- If you are contacted through “Test and Trace” and have walked with an AG group within the previous 48 hours, you must notify me and I will pass on to those that have walked.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
There are no permissions expressed or implied by the Adventure Geek organisers. Participants make use of the facilities at their own risk and without express permission from the Adventure Geek organisers.
Walking is a physically active sport. If you have any doubts about your abilities, you should always seek advice from your GP before embarking on an Adventure Geek walk.
By registering for an event you accept that you do so entirely at your own risk and that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are fit and able to take part in the event. We regroup often and our walks cater for all levels of fitness.
Children under the age of 16 years old are the responsibility of their parents or guardians and need to be accompanied at all times before, during and after the walk.
Adventure Geek volunteers do not accept responsibility for injury, loss and damage sustained by a participant unless the above injury, loss and damage are proven to have been caused as a direct result of negligence on the part of the organisers.
Dogs are welcome on the majority of our walks, however, we kindly ask that only one dog per walker and that the welfare of the animal remains your responsibility throughout your walk. On occasion, we may add a note of “No dogs allowed” on specific walks (usually those with cattle), please respect this note.