SUMMARY OF THIS WEEK'S SHOW:-
“With every walk in nature, one receives far more than he seeks”John Muir
This week's Podcast in a Nutshell:-
#1 – We always start the podcast with a bit of a quiz in the form of “guess the sound”. This week we have one of the most dangerous animals that roam this planet!
#2 – Segment two continues with the adventures of Janet & John’s latest antics. This week the brother and sister duo enjoy some riparian entertainment.
#3 – Segment number three is an interview with Neil Sinclair. If you have ever fancied exploring New Zealand, especially the Abel Tasman track then this is the podcast for you.
#4 – The fourth segment is an education slot. This week I am going to tell you the good, the bad and the ugly about walking socks.
#5 – We then end the show with Derek & Doreen’s latest antics as they discover that sometimes torches don’t always help us to see in the dark.
LINKS AS PROMISED:
1. Find out more about the Abel Tasman Trail here.
2. Hiking socks links
- Bridgedale Ladies ultralight hiking socks – https://amzn.to/2Igjvkj
- Xsocks runners socks – https://amzn.to/32QkfpY
- Hilly Compression socks – https://amzn.to/2IkNfgc
- Otter waterproof socks – https://amzn.to/2VIu8V7
- Seal Skin Waterproof socks – https://amzn.to/3ar7rc3
- Coolmax Liner socks – https://amzn.to/2uXGgqs
- Bamboo socks – https://amzn.to/2uSrRvv
- Darn Tough socks – https://amzn.to/2XYjVn6
See you next week.
Remember to Get Outside, Get Inspired and Go Take A Hike!