I am so fed up of walking in the cold wet rain in the UK!
Someone once told me there is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing and they were right!
Frogtoggs Rain Jacket
If I am hiking long miles then I wanted a lightweight, breathable and effective rain jacket. My Mountain Warehouse jacket was durable, but it is not breathable and I was soaking wet from sweating on a recent hike that I knew I needed to change my gear set up.
I keep seeing Frogtoggs being mentioned on other YouTube channels, and as it was less than £12, I thought, why not? Wow! I was super impressed.
Frogtoggs – UltraLite2 – Mens Jacket – https://amzn.to/2TLcej4
- Ultra-Lite2 Rain Jacket is lightweight and packable for the wearer's convenience
- Adjustable hood with cord locks protects the wearer's head and hair from moisture
- Full front zipper with snap-down storm flap helps to keep moisture out
- Elastic cuffs help the wearer to achieve the perfect fit
- The jacket includes a free stuff sack for easy toting
- Total weight is 8oz, or just 5.5oz without the stuff sack.