Hiking Shirt Review after over 18 months of use!
In January 2018 I purchased my first hiking shirt. I was not sure if a hiking shirt was for me as I am more of a t-shirt type of person. I had concerns about the terrible heat in Spain which I was due to walk in July 2018, so sun protection was key for me. After lots of research I ended up with two Columbia Silver Ridge Long Sleeve hiking shirts and I love them (well, the blue one as you need to wear a white bra with the white one and that is not always to hand). Anyway...
What I like about this shirt:
- The colour (although they do a variety of colours)
- Sun UPF 40 protection
- The shirt dries super fast
- Large chest pocket
- Love the neck sun protection on the collar
- Stretchy material, so it fits well.
- The roll-up and button sleeves with the little pocket to hide the buttons.
What I didn't like?
- My daughter thinks I look like a doctor in the white shirt and a vet in the blue one!