Hiking Leggings Review after over 1000 miles!
In September 2018 I purchased my very first pair of hiking leggings. I spent ages online looking for the right pair that would suit my needs. I wanted something that was super comfortable, not tight, was water-resistant and had pockets. I tried numerous pairs of hiking leggings, but eventually, I settled on the Montane Women's Ineo Pro pants.
What I like about these leggings:-
- The colour (although they do a variety of colours)
- Water-resistant (sort of)
- The inside is super soft
- High waisted
- No flapping of the trouser leg
- Two zip pockets
- They also dry super fast!
What I didn't like?
- In the heat, they can get a bit sweaty behind the knees.
Amazon purchase here: https://amzn.to/2Pbok4P
Have Your Own Adventure
ECCLESBOURNE WAY WITH STEAM TRAIN EXPERIENCE (11 miles)£54.00
CONISTON WALK WITH STEAM YACHT EXPERIENCE (8 miles)£54.00