Treat of the week - No-Tie-Shoelaces
I was introduced to these shoelaces via my brother who is a runner. He swore by them and I purchased a couple of pairs for both me and Rachel before our first Camino back in 2016. I have never looked back.
Runners use them all the time, but I rarely see hikers or walkers using no-tie-laces and I am not really sure why?
Benefits of using this style of a shoelace:-
- No need to stop to tie up your shoelaces when out on a walk as they never come undone.
- No more muddy hands or cold fingers!
- Quick and easy to install
- Super easy to use
- They fit all sorts of boots, trainers or shoes.
- They also come in a whole range of colours, although I only have black ones currently available on my website. (or try Amazon)
Purchase a pair today - Click here
Have Your Own Adventure
Out of stockAdventures
ECCLESBOURNE WAY WITH STEAM TRAIN EXPERIENCE (11 miles)£54.00