QUOTE OF THE DAY FROM ANA:
Have the courage to follow your heart and your intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become. – Steve Jobs
My name is Julia Doherty from Adventure Geek. This show is for those who are interested in finding out more about the Camino, or, if you are like me, you may enjoy this show as a bit of a trip down memory lane (having already walked this magical place).
Without further ado, please let me introduce this week’s guest pilgrim.
I met Ana from Serbia in July 2018 whilst walking the last section of the French route. Ana was a breath of fresh air and her wide grin and smiley eyes would light up any room, even when she was hobbling around with a bad knee.
We walked into Santiago together and spent many evenings putting the world to right, even though we were on opposite teams whilst Croatia knocked England out of the world cup! A true Camino sister who has many stories to tell.
- Listen to the lessons learned from Ana's Camino
- Ana shares with us some spiritual moments
- There is also a leaflet that explains the significance of the Camino with the five symbols of the Camino.
- Ana shares the reasons that she walked this trail along with her experiences when she got home.
- Ana walked the last section of the Camino Frances route and hopes to return in future to complete the whole trail.
- I loved this episode as it was an interview from the heart. If you are thinking about walking this trail then please have a listen.