Joy comes to us in ordinary moments. We risk missing out when we get too busy chasing the extraordinary.
In this week's episode, hear from Pilgrim Emma Larose from Canada. Highlights of this interview:-
- Bed bugs from hell nearly sent Emma to the hospital, however, two Italian doctors came to her rescue.
- She had a slipped disc shortly before her trip so unfortunately, she was unable to commence any training.
- A twisted ankle in the UK resulted in a completely different Camino start.
- Arriving in Santiago was amazing, but it was seeing that 0,000 km mark in Finisterre that gave closure to this amazing journey.
- What happened when she returned home? Has the Camino effected her home life?
Find out this and more in this week's show. (Sorry about the slight hiss in sound on Julia's microphone).